There is unfortunately no bus available.
U.P. has got their own bus since 2012. 2 years ago we decided to buy a new bus, a Ford Transit, which can be rented to committees, and U.P.-members. In the menu below you read how you can rent the U.P.-bus.
The bus is a dark blue Ford Transit from 1999. It has a gasoline engine and is driven stick. In the bus there is room for 8 people(driver included) and three of the backseats are removable.
Are you going to move or do you wanna go away with you committee or friends? Rent the U.P.-bus for a nice price!
Condition of renting the U.P.-bus
- You have to have a valid drivers licence
- You have to be at least 19 years old
- You have to have an account on Mywheels(which can take a day)
- You have to be a member of U.P.S.V. “Unitas Pharmaceuticorum”
Step-by-step how to rent the U.P.-bus
- Send an email to email@example.com to ask if the bus is available on the desired days. Mention you name, phone number, date and time of the rental.
- Go to www.mywheels.nl
- Search on the postal code: 3584 CC
- Click on ‘U.P.-bus’ Ford Transit
- Fill in the date and time of rental, click on book and send rental order. Follow the next steps.
- After confirmation of the renter and tenant, you will receive a renting request from Mywheels. Print the request and take this with you on the day you are renting the bus.
- Haal op het U.P.-hol (Buys Ballotgebouw kamer 2.83) de sleutel op.
- Vul samen met de ab actis van U.P. het huurverzoek in en spreek af waar de bus na afloop van de verhuur geparkeerd moet worden.
- Take note of the distance meter in the beginning in the book of the bus and on the rental contract.
- Fill up the tank of the bus afterwards and park the bus at the designated area.
- Take note of the distance meter in the end in the book of the bus and on the rental contract.
- Check if all the electrical facilities are off (radio, lights, et cetera)
- Bring the key and the rental contract back to the U.P.-hol.
- You will receive a mail from Mywheels about the payement
- Close the rental.
Rules for the use of the U.P.-bus
- The bus has to stay in the Netherlands
- The person who rents the U.P.-bus and 1 other U.P.-member are allowed to drive the U.P.-bus.
- Keep the bus clean
- Keep to the traffic and safety rules
- Per day the U.P.-bus costs €37,50
- The first 100 kilometers are free, thereafter you pay 20 cents per kilometer
At Mywheels you have to pay a warranty of €250 when renting a vehicle.
Furthermore the terms and condition of Mywheels are upheld. (have a look at www.mywheels.nl)