- 3 March First year’s symposium
- 4 March InDesign workshop
- 9 March U.P. drinks (CB-reveal)
- 11 March Limitless cooking
- 18 March Mastercommittee activity
- 18 March EFC party
- 19 March Cookcommittee lunch
- 20 March Teacher student quiz
- 23 March S&G wellbeing activity
- 25 March Industrial evening
- 30 March U.P. drinks
- 31 March Battle of the Bands
- 9 April Craft beer tasting
- 11-19 April Scientific excursion
- 22 April Six Hour Walk
- 22 April Ménage à Trois
- 23 April Mosadex workshop
- 30 April The Pubcrawl
- 1-2 May Batavierenrace
- 4 May U.P. drinks
- 6 May Charity lunch
- 13 May Afternoon symposium
- 20 May Womibo
- 25 May U.P.-drinks
- 28 May First year’s activity
- 29 May Networkevent
- 4 June Active member activity
- 10 June Year assembly
- 10 June EFC board swap party
- 15 June U.P. drinks
- 17 June Cooking committee cycling dinner
- 26-28 June S&G end-of-year weekend
- 4 July Pharmacy hockey tournament
The new curriculum
Read everything about the new curriculum of the master and bachelor PharmacyRead more
The physical U.P.-hol is closed until further notice.
You are always welcome at the online U.P.-hol.
The committee year is almost finished for us:
The Teacher student quiz on May 1st was very fun. We want to thank the teachers and students that were a part of it: we had a lot of fun seeing everyone’s enthusiasm!
The Afternoon symposium is also wrapped up now. Although it was very sad to change the symposium into an online version, we think we had very interesting and educational talks. We hope you all thought the stories of the speakers were as fascinating as we did.
We are now finishing up some lasts few things before the committee change, one of which is updating the guidebook for electives.
We wish the next Study committee good luck for the coming year!